Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dear Kraft Peanut Butter: I'll Never Forsake You Again

A Food Ode... I'm addicted to peanut butter sandwiches. They're the perfect snack. Sweet, a little salty, dessert-y. I recently became disheartened at the price of my peanut butter so started buying it less often. I go through a jar rather quickly because everyone in the house loves it so much but last jar I bought was an alternate brand. I've had that brand before and don't remember minding it. But after the first few sandwiches, I started just not feeling it. I kept throwing out half a sandwich or more and noticed that bread was going stale because no one else was eating it either. Yesterday, I bought a new jar of Kraft Peanut Butter. My love and devotion has been solidified. Sometimes the brand name doesn't matter but for me and my peanut butter sandwich...there is a difference.

No comments: