Friday, October 19, 2007

San Franciso Cookies

I was asked to give some link love to the award winning San Francisco Cookie Company. If you look on their website you'll see that they've had some love from Rachael Ray. You can get these cookies online for some holiday cookies or locally in San Francisco and one of the things I like is that you can get all natural cookies that still taste good.

Last week I bought some all natural cookies for my son at the grocery store and they left a horrible aftertaste. I won't buy those again but would consider these ones. They can make a great Christmas cookies treats and look like they've been cooked with love!

A great gift idea is on their website where you can give the gift of cookies all yar long with scheduled cookie delivered throughout the year. As Rachael would say, "Yum-o!"

No comments: