Friday, September 21, 2007

Get Some Kudos Tonight!

Are you sick and tired of cooking the same old things? There are two essential parts to making delicious food. Part one is is enjoying the cooking experience and part two is even more important than the first part. Part to is: anticipating the finished dish. If you aren't excited about what you're making and drooling over the prospect of eating it, you won't likely put a generous dash of love in it.

Browse some recipes and find something new to cook! Look online at recipe sites, pull out some magazines from your magazine rack, read your cookbooks or ask someone what they are having for dinner tonight! When you shop in the grocery store, there are often little coupons hanging on the shelves with recipes on the back. Try one!

I have a plastic folder among my cookbooks where I tuck clippings of recipes that I find and what to try. It's like my little inspiration folder and when I'm stuck on what to make for dinner, I'll often go hunting in the inspiration folder for ideas. You never know, you may end up with kudos from family and the whole experience of cooking dinner can have new appeal!

Cook something new tonight and don't forget to cook it with love!

No comments: