Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crunchy Onion Chicken Breasts

I discovered French's recipe for for Onion Chicken and it was delicious. I adapted it from the French's website. It was wonderful! Did I say it was delicious?

Chicken breasts dipped in egg and then dipped in crushed French's onions (lots of them!). I tried to blend them in the blender but because they're a bit oily this didn't work out so well. After I made it, I found suggestions on the French's website about putting the onions in a bag and rolling with a rolling pin. Mine were just sort of crunched and this made for some areas with really thick coating (which was kinda nummy.)

Bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes for thick breasts, 20-30 for smaller ones until no longer pink.

I served it with rice and peas and it turned out really well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been looking for chicken recipes all over the net, thanks for sharing this one.